Brainstorming Experiences

Standard

when it comes to children, they have more curiosity than someone of an older age. Back when I was younger, I would simply just touch everything to feel their texture, try to figure out what they are.  When I was a child I was also extremely creative as well.  I would spend time playing with a Military collection I had.  I would imitate the drastic war noises.When it comes down  to persistence. That’s something I had a knack for. When I start fixing something, I will perspire until I’m finished. For example one time I swapped the reading eye in my Xbox.  This in no way was simple, It took me from about 9 till 3 in the morning.

One thought on “Brainstorming Experiences

1. hpappas

Do you think you could turn one of these into a full essay? The military collection seems like a promising idea if you could come up with enough details to show us one of these “creative sessions”–the gaming essay we’ll discuss in class may be a useful model. There may be another topic, though, that would be richer for you…it’s hard for me to guess how clearly you can remember some of these things.